In Memorìam - Guilde PvE HL Varimathras Index du Forum

READ BOOK The Bisti Business (BJ Vinson Mystery)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Memorìam - Guilde PvE HL Varimathras Index du Forum -> La vie de Guilde -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
natjan

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK The Bisti Business (BJ Vinson Mystery) Répondre en citant

The Bisti Business (BJ Vinson Mystery)
by Don Travis

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Bisti Business (BJ Vinson Mystery)

<em><strong>2nd Edition </strong></em>

<em><strong>A BJ Vinson Mystery</strong></em>

Although repulsed by his client, an overbearing, homophobic California wine mogul, confidential investigator B. J. Vinson agrees to search for Anthony Alfano's missing son, Lando, and his traveling companion--strictly for the benefit of the young men. As BJ chases an orange Porsche Boxster all over New Mexico, he soon becomes aware he is not the only one looking for the distinctive car. Every time BJ finds a clue, someone has been there before him. He arrives in Taos just in time to see the car plunge into the 650-foot-deep Rio Grande Gorge. Has he failed in his mission?

Lando's brother, Aggie, arrives to help with BJ's investigation, but BJ isn't sure he trusts Aggie's motives. He seems to hold power in his father's business and has a personal stake in his brother's fate that goes beyond familial bonds. Together they follow the clues scattered across the Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness area and learn the bloodshed didn't end with the car crash. As they get closer to solving the mystery, BJ must decide whether finding Lando will rescue the young man or place him directly in the path of those who want to harm him.

<em>First Edition published by Martin Brown Publishers, LLC, 2013.</em>

The Bisti Business (BJ Vinson Mystery) Don Travis

But he gives you the right to decide your own fateWrite Review 12345 Show Excerpt The Zozobra Incident Return Release Date: November 15, 2016 Subtype: Novels Words: 100,984 Pages: 290 ISBN-13: 978-1-63477-453-6 File Formats: epub, mobi, pdf Share on Select format eBook Paperback $6.99 Add to cart Add To Wishlist The Zozobra Incident A BJ Vinson Mystery Mystery & Suspense Don Travis 2nd Edition BWith the upcoming release of the City of Rocks, Id like to change the DSP Publications links: Don Travis Email: dontravis21gmail.com Blog: dontravis.com Facebook: Don Travis Twitter: dontravis3 Amazon: DSPP: Barnes and Noble: Apple: Kobo: As always, thank for being a readerEvery Breath You Take: by Robert Winter Release Date: May 5th, 2017 Pages: 240 Format: eARC Published By: Dreamspinner Press Purchase Links: Dreamspinner When Zachary Hall leaves Utah for a job in Washington, its finally his chance to live as a gay man and maybe find someone specialLets give them this bench and go home? No needA birdAre you certain you wish to be transformed? You are a handsome man without the artifice of the gods& as was required for me

Sophie stood and slipped her feet into pink sandalsAnd I will go with youDel argued that made our presence superfluous, but I knew the deadly accuracy of a military sniper better than he did and shut him downPosted by Don Travis at 5:00 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest Labels: Alzheimers, Enduring love, Fear, Loneliness, True love, Weldon and Maudie I am glad I found this seriesDon New blogs are posted at 6:00 a.mPoe Series: Snow & Winter #2 Release Date: March 7th, 2017 Pages: 200 Format: eARC Published By: DSP Publications Purchase Links: DSP Publications Amazon Life has been pretty great for Sebastian SnowPosted by Don Travis at 5:00 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest Labels: Artist Maria Fanning, BJ Vinson Mystery Series, DreamSpinner Press, DSPP, Murder mystery in New Mexico, The City of Rocks, The Lovely Pines Proceed south twenty feet and then turn right& Please explain to meand to B, by the waywhy a $50,000 automobile wont recognize her owners voice but will take me anywhere I want to go

He understood from his companions adoring gaze his features remained comelyHe informed us that we could free camp right in the Bisti Badlands parking area for up to 14 days with no permit required.Mark Wildyrs Cut Hand opens with: But for improvident fate, angry, boiling clouds would have unleashed natures cold fury upon this Yankee river valley the day he buried his ma and paDont get me wrong, I enjoy him alot but he was 75% by himself with all of his feelings and emotionsI think I will continue to enjoy this seriesJust like we discussedThis does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my reviewI read the authors debut book September and loved it from beginning to end Nordus endured horrible pain and a deepening love for his handsome mortal for an entire fortnight 171bf2437f

READ BOOK Chips and Cheese and Nana's Knees: What Is Alliteration? (Words Are Categorical) (Words Are Categorical (Paperback))READ BOOK Thoughts Upon Slavery (Classic Reprint)READ BOOK Alexis (shattered dreams) (Volume 1)READ BOOK Sunset of DreamsThe Quest of the Four Joseph A. AltshelerFamous Indian Chiefs: Their Battles, Treaties, Sieges, and Struggles with the W download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Mythos: Lovecraft's Worlds[PDF] Giving Out Yards: The Art of Complaint, Irish StyleRed Finds a Heart: Volume 1 of the Ragdoll Stories download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] How to Write a KPOP Fan Mail / Letter in Korean: Complete Step-By-Step Guide With Over 400+ Expressions &amp; Sample Letters

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    In Memorìam - Guilde PvE HL Varimathras Index du Forum -> La vie de Guilde -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation